Followers

Wednesday, 20 August 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge sketch 13

This is my card for this weeks A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge, I have used a Whiff of Joy Stamp which is so lovely to colout. I have used Pro markers and sakura pens. The backgroung of the image is coloured with the clear shimmer. I have used my cuttlebug embossing folder and coloured the image woth cyan ink. The paper is from Dovecraft and the ribbon from my stash. I have punched an assortment of snowflakes and scattered them over the image. The wishes are from Kars. Thanks for looking , please leave a comment if you get chance Tx

9 comments:

Scrapmumur said...

This is very beautiful card!
Mumur

tina46 said...

wonderful card ! sweet stamps!!!!!!
hugs tina

Chris said...

Great Christmas card Tania! Love the cuttlebugged piece in the background. Chris xx

Kim Piggott said...

Fabulous card!
love your papers, and how cute is that little dog.
kim x

ferocia said...

It really looks like a bunch of snow fun! Great!

Kathy said...

Pretty card!! I love the colors and your embossing is fabulous:)Kathy

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Tania Love the whiff of joy image,Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Rach said...

beautiful card Tania,
fantastic job. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Stunning card Tanya - just love the colours! Your colouriing is FAB too!!
hugs Bev x