Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2009

A Layout!!!!!!!!! No its not an April Fool

Well I haven't been on my blog for a while and I certainly haven't do any layouts for ages . So I treat myself to the March kit from Crafty Stash I have been friends with Sue for along while and kept saying when I had finished my Diploma I would get some of her kits. Oh to be nearer her crops sound wonderful and I hope all the lovely ladies who attend realise just how luck they are.
I must admit i did follow the class instructions with a small twist, but then thats why I bought it, and I love the finished effect. Thanks for calling by , please leave a comment. Will try to be a better blogger Tx

4 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Tania, nice to see your post and that you've had a chance to do such a lovely layout. Gorgeous pictures of you all, you're all so photogenic and the kit you used looks great. Hope you have a lovely break back home and speak when you get back. Hugs, Chris xxx

Chris said...

Another gorgeous layout Tania! The photo is wonderful and you were such a beautiful bride. This will be a treasure for the future. Chris xx

Bagpuss said...

Nice to see you crafting again :) Really lovely family LO and works so well with the B&W photos.

lindschick said...

Lovely LO. Great pictures. The colours are fab.