Followers

Saturday 26 January 2013

So simple...

This is my card for tonight, I have used Clarity miniature stamps to do the border coloured with pro Marker pens, the sentiment is from Visible image, these stamps are a brill size. I finished my card off with a few gems. So Simple...
Thanks for calling by please let me know you have been so I can pop and visit you Txx




Challenge entered    Simply Less is More   Sketch 8
                              Card makin mamas     Clean & Simple
                              Simply Create Too     Anything goes

3 comments:

Julia said...

So simple but what a lot of work has gone in to colouring those flowers. It's a lovely card!
Julia

Chrissie said...

This looks looks super, the floral border is terrific!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Jen Nelson said...

beautiful tania... love the floral border

Thanks for Joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"