Followers

Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Recipe challenge at Creative Card Crew

Hi It's Tuesday and that means a new

Our theme this challenge is 

54 Recipe Challenge - 1 ribbon, 2 Designer Papers, and 3 gems/pearls
Must use all of the above elements. You may have more than what is listed.

Sponsored by Scrapping Center
And
Aurora Wings
Prize: $15 gift Voucher

Prize: $15 gift Voucher

I have 
 Here is my card 

Which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir (new Generations)  and added some wink of stella, then cut the image out using a Spellbinder die.  I have mounted the image on black card, then used Stampin up patterend papers.I added ribbon and gems to compliment the poppies I finished the card off using a Craftwork Card sentiment.
Thank you for visiting
Hugs xx

14 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautiful, with wonderful colouring and design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow fabulous poppies in the hair!!Ginny x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Tania.

gr karin

Perfect Crafts said...

Lovely card, beautiful colouring.
Hugs, Justyna xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is just beautiful, i love it xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Gorgeous Tanya super colouring of Mitzi's image.
Janet xxx

Kate M said...

Wow Tanya - this is fabulous - beautiful image, colouring, colours and papers - love it!
xx

Avril Ann said...

Oh My, Tania, this is stunning hun, really stunning, love and hugs hun xxx

Angela D said...

Fab card, I'm thinking these stamps are lush!
Hugs
Ang
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

Dawn G Designs said...

Lovely card Tania! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Cards Galore Encore Challenge, Anything Goes!
Dawn

Cheryl Caldwell-Nyboer said...

How sweet.

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Margaret said...

This is just such a fabulous card with such gorgeous coloring. Maggie DT Teamie

pollyspaper said...

This is such a unique project...I really like it. Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesday's!

Adventures of a Crafty Traveller said...

Hi Tania, Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Make It Monday.

Have a great day
Rachael :-)