Followers

Sunday 7 September 2014

Nelly's party


Hi Folks its my weekly visit to
I have used one of last months new images
Nelly's Party

I used the star paper from the Birthday bubble paper pack and the green paper from Sunshine & rain digi paper.
I have coloured Nelly with alcohol pens and finished off with distress inks. I cut out the papers with my Blueprint 16, I added faux stitches to the blue card and to finish the card off I added a mini peel off sentiment and sequin stars a little wink of stella and glossy accents on the candles.
Many thanks for visiting make sure you check out the challenge blog and Facebook group
for all the latest images , freebies and offers.
Hugs xx





2 comments:

Unknown said...

So totally cute, Tania, hugs xxx

Bridie said...

Lovely card, I love the blue and green combo

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts