Followers

Saturday 13 December 2014

Christmas with Imagine That!

Hi folk's well its nearly Christmas  and here is a quick visit to
showing you some of my recent cards made with new releases.

I love Kris' images they really make me smile and I love to bring them to life , by adding Wink of Stella and glossy accents.
Make sure you check out the
store and Challenge blog
for offers and challenges.
We have now got 2 challenges one is with the image of the month and the other is to use any Imagine That image.
Don't forget you have got to be in it to win it
Hugs xx

2 comments:

Kristine said...

These are both awesome cards Tania!! I love your attention to details like your shading and highlighting, and sparklies :) Love them. And love your use of different sentiments. That's one area I'm not so good with. :) Happy Holidays xx

Unknown said...

Your cards are gorgeous I love them
Hugs Tonnie x