Followers

Friday 27 February 2015

Sticky wings cupcake.

Hi Folks it's a new challenge 
from the Bee's at 
Kitty Bees
Check out the images
Our theme for this challenge is
Challenge #42 - (Living) things with wings

Our sponsor for this challenge is
Lacy Sunshine



I have used
Cupcake StickyWings
which I have coloured with alcohol pens

I then cut the image out with a blurprint die and finished the picture off by mounting it on black card. I cut flowers out to match the colours in the card. The backing paper is an Hunkydory off cut and finished off with a craftwork cards sentiment. I added glossy accents to her cherries and the drops are made by melting pony beads. 
Thank you so much for visiting, make sure you check out the rest of the teams work.
Hugs xx

           


1 comment:

Leanne said...

Super cute Tanya!!
Happy Aloha Friday!!