Followers

Friday 24 April 2015

Girly card with Kittybees.

Hi Folks it's a new challenge 
from the Bee's at 
Kitty Bees
Check out the images
Our theme for this challenge is
Challenge 46
Girly cards
This will be my last challenge and I have to thank you so much for being a wonderful team, and i have enjoyed my time with you.

Our sponsor for this challenge is





I have coloured my image with alcohol pens, adding clear Wink of Stella to the wings and dress and stickles glitter glue to the flower centres. I drew the wall for her to sit on and coloured it.
To finish off I mounted the image on cloud paper and added flower sequins 
Thank you so much for visiting, make sure you check out the rest of the teams work.
Hugs xx

           


3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

She's one cutie!

Crafty Judith said...

Tania she is super cute hun great job crafty hugs Judith xxx

Leanne said...

Totally cute Tania! I love how you drew in the wall and colored it up.