Followers

Sunday 14 October 2012

Time flies

So its back to Christmas for me this week, I love the Christmas Collage its so useful . This time I have used an 8inch square card and added  stamps from time after time. I first stamped the snowy background stamp with versamark and dusted it with  silver Mica powder. I then used the grunge flourish to create a boarder around the navy card. I embossed it with white embossing powder mixed with silver mica powder. I did the same with the collage stamp and these are mounted it on pearlescent card.
I then stamped the clock face, wings and time flies and embossed them all in the same way. I then  mounted the clock and wings on 3d foam.

The time flies is mounted on pearlscent card just to finish it off. I hope you like my card, if you want anymore information please don't hesitate to get in touch.
thanks for stopping by, please let me know you've called Tania x

1 comment:

Cazzy said...

I saw it on Facebook, had to come and tell you I love it, it is gorgeous!