Followers

Monday 12 November 2012

There is a Goddess in us all

This is my card for today and yes there is a Goddess in all of us, that's what I keep telling myself.
I have used a new set of stamps called Beauty is art from Visible Image. For my main focal topper i used a piece of mount board and embossed it 3 times with ultra thick embossing powder, the last layer was a red/gold embossing powder. I inked up the torso stamp in black ink and stamped into the melted embossing powder. This gives a deep etched imprint.

I then stamped the border and corner stamp from the same set  in versa mark ink on black card and embossed it with gold embossing powder. I did this with the Goddess stamp also. The black card is then mounted onto  Matt gold card , then black and then gold. Finally it is mounted onto a piece of black embossed card.I mounted the  goddess stamp the same way. I finally finished it off with some gold sheer ribbon.
I think it makes an elegant card, let me know what you think. Thanks for visiting please let me know you have called by, if you need anymore information about the techniques I have used please ask  Tania xx
            Challenges entered:     Gingerloft Challenge A touch of Gold
                                              Crafty Creations Challenge      No Flowers
                                               Crafts and Me Challenge   Reds

4 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely card Sweetie, i'm now following x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is fantastic. I love the deep embossing if looks awesome!

Hugs
Linda xxx

I am now following too :) xxx

Unknown said...

Stunning card, love the colours and embossing, xxxx

Emma Goddard said...

Great card hun xx