Followers

Sunday 11 November 2012

Immortal Love



Hi its Sunday again and here is this weeks  Card Immortal Love what a wonderful stamp set it can be used in grungy design or beautiful clean image. The barbed wire is a must can be used in male or female cards. Today will be the last day I post as a design team member for Visible Image. Due to other commitments I feel I can not promote the wonderful stamps enough, and wish Mark & Helen  ever success for the future.
So what did I do, I  first used the small rose and randomly stamped the small rose with crumb cake ink on to a 15Cm square Kraft card. Secondly I used a  12Cm square of white card and used the barbed wire stamp in  olive green to form a border , then I stamped 4 of the small image shape to resemble leaves after this I used distress ink to give the card a aged look, this is then mounted on a 12.5Cm square of olive green to pull the card together and mounted on 3d foam onto the card base. . To form the rose I used the large rose stamp and stamped it 4 times on card and then coloured with Promarkers(  make sure you use a memento ink or similar dye based ink, not alcohol based as this will run with the pens).
 I then cut the first rose fully out then cut the back layer off for the second and so on until I had four layers to decoupage. I used silicon glue to mount the layers , rounding each layer to give them a more realistic look. Once the flower is dry,( I usually leave mine over night) it can be mounted on the card.
To finish off I used dew drops in each corner.
Hope you liked my card if you need any information about what I did please ask. Please let me know you visited. do keep calling back to see my new cards. I will still be playing out with the memebers on the facebook site
Thanks Tania x
Love & and best wishes to Mark & Helen, good luck for 2013 and thank you for taking me on the start of their Journey.

Card entered into
Challenges 4 everybody anything goes
Without words Challenge blog Whizz bang (Bright Colours)

10 comments:

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Tania this truly is just beautiful! the colors in this are amazing and look so lovely!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so fabulous, love the images and the colors you used. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, love the beautiful rose and the barbed wire frame is fabulous
Lindsay xx

Chris said...

A really beautiful card T and I love your colouring and the gorgeous design and colour scheme.

Hope all's well with you, family all OK etc. We're getting over another challenging year but looking forward to Christmas now.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Love Chris x

Squirrel x said...

What a wonderful rose, and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at Without Words for November. Hugs Sxx

KelliJo said...

Beautiful Rose card!! thanks for playing along with Loves Rubber Stamps

Zoe said...

Great card love the dimension you've created xx

Sashika Taylor said...

Gosh, what an unusual card... I think it is fantastic! Really like the colours that you have chosen.

Plastic Card said...

Stunning card. So love design. I like the colors you have used and that flower is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Craftyhugs said...

A beautiful and colourful rise with dimension ! Great style, colours and design.
Thank you so much for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody, Anything goes . Good luck and hope to see you at our next challenge! Hugs

Sharon - DT of Challenges 4 everybody xxx