Followers

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Lady Bird...



Hi folks here is my blog post for today,I have been busy preparing a few design team cards this week , the first will go live tomorrow. But I just wanted to share Eleanor painting ladybugs, I so love these images. i have kept the card quite plain after the original image and mounted it up on black and red. What a colour combo, I used to wear nothing but :). But now I am happy with my life I will now wear other colours.


 I have coloured the digi image using Pro Markers, I then used distress inks for the sky background  and sun and then used Stampin Up card for the card and ribbon.The little ladybird embelishments were a free gift in a card mag  last month.
Please leave a comment to say you have visited , its always nice to know what others think Hugs txx
Challenges entered
Lacy Sunshine blog challenge        Favourite Colour Combo
Make it Monday     always anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody    Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday Challenge     Birthdays
Simon Says   Anything Goes
the Pink Elephant Challenge   Anything goes
The Squirrel & the Fox    Fairy Tale or Fantasy
The lollipop ladies        nerds


24 comments:

Alyx said...

This is fab Tania. You've done a lovely colouring job with Eleanor and her little ladybirds, and the background's so cute. Fab card.
xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Brilliant Tania, love your colouring.
Janet

Barbara said...

What a great card, Tania....great image and fabulous colouring xx

Alyx said...

Back to say...thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Mette said...

Love this. Great card and colouring - just fab.

Hugs, Mette

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Lovely, the colours are great :-) xxx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Tania. Eleanor looks adorable x

Sharon Smith said...

Fab colouring Tania xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is just gorgeous Tania, love the design and beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Cheremane said...

aww Tania thats adorable :) xxx

Meredith said...

Love it Tania and you certainly have done justice to Miss Eleanor.. :)
Thanks for entering at Lacy Sunshine.. Good Luck!
Meredith
xxx

Michelle said...

This is totally adorable.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Tania .
Beautiful card design and perfect colouring of sweet image .love the sun and sky . Well done there and cute bugs as embellishing too.
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
Shirley-Anne

Heather said...

What a sweet card! Love all those ladybugs. These "Eleanor" images are so cute, I used one for my card for the nerds challenge, too. Thanks for playing with The Lollipop Ladies.

Michelle said...

Love the digi you have used, love ladybirds :-) thank you for joining in at The Lollipop Ladies

Rene said...

This is so stinkin' CUTE! I loooove it! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Make it Monday this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
Rene

Susan Hogan said...

This little nerd is painting up a storm! How cute is that Tania. Love it. Thanks for entering it at Lollipop Ladies challenge!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Tania. I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Lollipop Ladies

Sarah J Moerman said...

That is just the cutest image ever! Love it! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

craftygranny said...

Gorgeous . Love the image and the colours and colouring are lovely. Thanks for sharing at challenges 4 everybody.
Hugs trisha x

Billie A said...

I saw you on MIM. I LOVE this card. I love the ladybugs and her painting them is just too cute. Love the little ladybugs on the ribbon. Great colors, great card.

Anonymous said...

Great image. Thanks for joining us at the Lollipop Ladies.

~ Barb said...

I sure like the way you've used distress inks for your background. And I'm just loving these digi images, I've never seen them before and think the glasses are so cool!
{Hugs} Barb