Followers

Sunday 24 February 2013

Ribbons & Bows


Here is my first card as a member of GingerLoft Challenge Blog Design Team, Thanks to Tami for allow me to join the talented group of designers.
I chose the Butterfly Collage image from Ginger loft to be my first image, I have decoupaged the butterflies and the leaves. The image was coloured with Pro Markers. I then mounted my topper on gold and cream 
card.
The backing paper is designed from the serif  professional artist program, I also printed off a number of roses that i have also decoupaged up.I backed the paper with cream card and mounted it on a 8 inch square kraft card. To finish off the card  i added a ribbon and 2 bows I used Stampin Up ribbon its my favorite.
Don't forget to join the Ribbon & Bows Challenge over at



Let me know what you think and if you need any information don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks for looking Tania xx
Challenges entered
Challenge 4 Everybody        always anything goes
One stitch at a Time      Use a digi image
Robyn's fetish challenge blog     Use ribbon or twine
Pink gem challenge          Add a bow
Paper Creator's Craft      Flowery delight
Digi makeover challenge    anything goes

13 comments:

lindyloo said...

great card love the colour combo and layout x

Tracy said...

Very pretty tanka, I love the flutterbys on the envelope xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the envelope and the flutterbies. Chris xx

Hazel's Crafty Creations said...

This is a beautiful card, love the idea of a letter and envelope. Your roses are great too. Hazel x

Hello said...

Fab card, love the colours and the beautiful butterflies too hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,beautiful design and colours.xxx

craftygranny said...

wow this is great beautiful colours and fab image . Thanks for sharing at OSAAT hugs trisha x

Hazel said...

Lovely delicate colours on this super card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

thank you for joining us at OSAAT with your gorgeous card, I love its simplicity.

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
Debbie x

Clairebears said...

Wow thats beautiful :0)
Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Creators - Flowery Delights Challenge this time and good luck.
Love Clairebears x

Tracey said...

This card is so pretty! I love the colours and butterflies; very spring looking. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again!
Hugs, Tracey (DT)

Liliya said...

Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining Robyn's Fetish Challenge! Lilia DT