Followers

Sunday, 24 February 2013

Ribbons & Bows


Here is my first card as a member of GingerLoft Challenge Blog Design Team, Thanks to Tami for allow me to join the talented group of designers.
I chose the Butterfly Collage image from Ginger loft to be my first image, I have decoupaged the butterflies and the leaves. The image was coloured with Pro Markers. I then mounted my topper on gold and cream 
card.
The backing paper is designed from the serif  professional artist program, I also printed off a number of roses that i have also decoupaged up.I backed the paper with cream card and mounted it on a 8 inch square kraft card. To finish off the card  i added a ribbon and 2 bows I used Stampin Up ribbon its my favorite.
Don't forget to join the Ribbon & Bows Challenge over at



Let me know what you think and if you need any information don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks for looking Tania xx
Challenges entered
Challenge 4 Everybody        always anything goes
One stitch at a Time      Use a digi image
Robyn's fetish challenge blog     Use ribbon or twine
Pink gem challenge          Add a bow
Paper Creator's Craft      Flowery delight
Digi makeover challenge    anything goes

13 comments:

lindyloo said...

great card love the colour combo and layout x

Tracy said...

Very pretty tanka, I love the flutterbys on the envelope xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the envelope and the flutterbies. Chris xx

Hazel's Crafty Creations said...

This is a beautiful card, love the idea of a letter and envelope. Your roses are great too. Hazel x

Craftylollea said...

Fab card, love the colours and the beautiful butterflies too hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,beautiful design and colours.xxx

craftygranny said...

wow this is great beautiful colours and fab image . Thanks for sharing at OSAAT hugs trisha x

Hazel said...

Lovely delicate colours on this super card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

thank you for joining us at OSAAT with your gorgeous card, I love its simplicity.

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
Debbie x

Clairebears said...

Wow thats beautiful :0)
Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Creators - Flowery Delights Challenge this time and good luck.
Love Clairebears x

Tracey said...

This card is so pretty! I love the colours and butterflies; very spring looking. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again!
Hugs, Tracey (DT)

Лілюська-Lilia said...

Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining Robyn's Fetish Challenge! Lilia DT