Followers

Monday 7 October 2013

Autumn/Fall

Hi folks It's the first Monday of the month and that means a new challenge
from
This month our theme is
Autumn/Fall
Our sponsor is
Here is my card
So what did I do
I have used assorted digi papers from Imagine That 
which I have manipulated using Craft Artist and added the sentiment.
The image are Autumn Leaves Girl and the Sunflower corner  from Bugaboo which I have coloured with Promarkers.,the main image was finished off using my brushes and ink.
I then cut the image out using my Spellbinders and mounted it on 3d foam.
To finish the card off I mounted the corners and assorted leaves on to a 8 x 8 card blank.
Many thanks for visiting
Hugs xx
Challenges entered

8 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really adorable, love the papers and layout
Lindsay xx

Mandy Ashley said...

Love your design & colours :)

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Awww so cute love it all!!
Hugs Donna xx

Gwyneth said...

I love the image and all the leaves around your card. Really lovely card.

carla said...

Wow this is a great card. Cute image and fabulous autumn colours.
It's perfect for are digi makeover challenge.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps this week.
Good luck !

Carla (DT Paper Makeup Stamps)
If you like it, you can visit my blog:
http://carlasknutselateljeeke.blogspot.be

Unknown said...

Fabulous Tania, love that wee image (waiting on 7 bugaboo, images I won in August) can't wait to get them and play xxx

Annmakes said...

HeeHeehee, she is so cute with the wheel barrow. Thanks for sharing with Get Inky!
AnnDT

Amy Martin said...

Adorable. I love the colors and the leaves are perfect. Thank you for joining in our challenge @ Parade Your Crafts.
Amy - PYC DT