Followers

Thursday 10 October 2013

You are my Sunshine

Hi Folks it Thursday and its my weekly visit
This week I will be using

Here is my card
So what did I do.
1. I cut out a circle from paper and adhered it with removable tape and placed it in the middle of my card.(I kept the paper with the circle cut out, to use as a mask)
2. I then stamped alternate buntin in Daffodil delight and Tangerine tango ink.
3. I stamped the sentiment then used my brushes to add the yellow ink using my mask to protect the buntin.
4. I added glossy accents to the yellow buntin and orange Sakura glitter pen to the orange.
Very effective but just a different way with
your stamps.
Many thanks for visiting
Hugs xx


Challenges entered

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You make me happy when skies are grey.....LOL...fabulous card Tania, cheered me right up xxx

jane stillman said...

Love it! great colour combo

Anonymous said...

Fabulous make, (lol Avril).

Hugs Erin x

Dawn said...

Stunning Tania!
Hugs
Dawn xx