Hi it's Tania here with my spotlight, over at
Today I will show you how I created my challenge card.
For my card I have used the stamp set
then I paper pieced the layers of the
merry-go-round and the buntin.
I only decided that I would spotlight this card after it was finished so I had to make another.
1. First plan out your card.
2. pick assorted scrap paper and card.
3. Stamp out your images
4. Fussy cut your images out
5. Start to build up your image
6. Adding the paper pieces, layer by layer.
7. Until you main picture is complete. I have used PVA glue which dries clear.
8. I then used 3d foam to mount my flags on.
9. then the card is complete
. For my challenge card I added faux stitches and added ice grey 1 to add shadow.
Thanks so much for visiting
hope this helps