Followers

Monday, 21 April 2014

Mid-month inspration at Crafty Bloggers Network .


Welcome to April and a new challenge, which is kindly 
Sponsored by
The theme for this challenge is
        Die cutting andEmbossing.   
       The winner will receive 2 images of their choice .
       
Here is my design team tag for our mid-April inspirations.


Supplies
Image Easter goose
Sizzix tag,grass and tree die.
Crafters Companion cloud embossing folder.
Assorted Promarkers .
Card and ribbon from stash
Don't forget to join us.
Hugs xx


5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love the image and gorgeous card Ginny x

Avril Ann said...

Hi Tania, long time since I have been over love this tag so cute and has made me smile hope you are well my friend, hugs xxx

Creative M said...

Totally cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kris said...

oh my... that is super CUTE!! Love the wiggly eyes - perfect :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so Dapper! :)