Hi folks, today is my first DT card for the
(I really wanted to join the team as I need to get more use out of my dies and cutting machine)
Our theme is
celebrate a pregnancy
or a new baby.
The essential thing is you
must use a die cut
Our sponsor is
Here is my card.
1. I used my sizzix Baby booties & Pacifiers die to cut out a pink die cut and a gingham die cut and a extra yellow dummy part of the pacifier.
2.I then made the booties up and added lace around the top and ribbon bows.
3. I did the same with the pacifier
4. For the background I embossed a white piece of card with a baby embossing folder and then dusted it with
5. Pink card , gingham layer and white embossed layer mounted onto a 7 x 7 card blank.
6. Embellishments added with 3 d foam
Thanks for calling by.