Hi it's the first Monday in the month and that means a new challenge from
The winner will receive 3 digi sets of their choice
Our Theme is
"Things with Wings"
I have used the following digi sets to create my card
So what did I do
1. I first imported the kits into Serif Craft Artist
professional, by adding it all as photos then dragging the elements into embellishment and the papers into background and materials.
2. I started with a 8 x 8 scrapbook page and made my card digitally, the blue paper is one I had already.
3. I added the sentiment using the text button and one of my fonts.
4. When I was happy I printed the image off twice, cut down the first sheet to fit an 8 x 8 card blank.
5. The second sheet I cut out certain elements and decoupaged sunflowers, bees and girl bee.
6. I finished off the card by adding glitter to the sunflowers and Sakura pen to the wings.
Thanks for calling by