Followers

Sunday 3 November 2013

A View of my crafting area.



Welcome to my crafting area,
 Hilde at Crafting with Dragonflies asked us to share with you our crafting areas.
 Please note I craft in the back of the lounge, I will and do store my craft where ever I can in the bungalow.
(My husband says we live in a craft house)
 This is my main crafting area, you can some of my  punches and my alcohol pens and Stampin Up ink carousel
 Across from this I have another larger crafting space and store many items under the table in A4 boxes Distress Inks, tonic dies etc
Oh yes and I forgot to lift the cat dishes out of the lounge window (hard dry food only) but I have very fickle cats and they are not keen eating together and we have 3.
 This is to the side of picture one you can see me Ebosser (I have only used it once I got the sandwich wrong and it did't spit it back out !!!!!I fell out with it straight away)& Big shot
My Grand Calibur is below.
I store my dies in a bookcase at the front of the lounge along with my A3 printer 
This is in the hallway and I store my unmounted stamps in plastic boxes.
I also store Spellbinder dies and card in them too.
I store some things in the little bedroom but it still is a bedroom .
In A4 boxes on sheleves
The rest of my stash is in Really Useful Boxes in the loft.
So I wish I had a craft room and not spread all over the house.
Hugs xx

12 comments:

Terrie Wistrom said...

WOW you have so much stuff..lol nice room hugs Terrie

Unknown said...

OMG I want to come and play, right now, what an amazing craft area, looks like a shop, wonderful hun, and again many many thanks for your generosity, means so very much, love and hugs xxx

Ina G said...

WOW Tania you have so much STUFF. I wouldn't know where to start to try and find of course it is "Your Craft House" LOL and you could put your fingertips on whatever you need in an instant. Keep on having fun doing what you love.... hugs Ina

happyglitzygirl said...

You look like you have the most amazing collection of craft treasures, love to have those markers, great crafting able to happen at your place, blessings Hilde

Susan Hogan said...

I had to show my hubby your craft collection to make him understand I am not the only one with this addiction and mine is not as bad as it could be! Yet! I am sure it could be!!!

~ Barb said...

I find it amazing that you have so many wonderful things in your craft house and yet your work space is about 12" by 12", lol. That window ledge looks like the PERFECT lounging spot for your cats. Thank-you for the tour, I so love seeing what everyone does for storage, etc.
{Hugs} Barb

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a lott of suff Tania do you find anything there.

gr karin

Kate M said...

And I thought I had a lot of stash!!
Wow - my hubby would go beserk if I took over our lounge like that. I am extremely lucky and have a room to myself in the house, but occasionally I creep into the conservatory until hubby notices and then it has to creep back!! Yours looks far more organised than my - well done!
xx

Sandra Carey said...

Omg I'd love to come and play Hugs Sandra xx

Sylvia said...

Wonderful craft space/house, your stash is so neatly boxed and stacked, my room is the grandchildrens' guest room so I have to clear up whenever they come to stay (which is very frequently). Must admit I am spreading into the dining room much to hubbies annoyance.

Sylv xx

Unknown said...

oooooh, it's fab!! x

Dawn said...

Crrrripes, you do live in a craft house! When can we come play???? Looks fab! xx