Followers

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Pearls for your wedding

Hi It's Tuesday and that means a new


Our theme this challenge is 
Pearls
we are sponsored once again by the wonderful

The winner will receive an $15 voucher to spend at the store. Make sure you check them out for their excellent array of products.
So what did I do.
1. I cut out using my sizzix die a cake ,plate, wedding rings and flowers.
2.I mounted up wedding backing paper on to silver then onto a 7 x 7 card blank.
3.I built up the cake then decorated it with gems and PEARLS.
4. Then finished off with the couples names & date and congratulations using peel offs.
Thanks you for visiting
Hugs xx


2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card.

gr karin

Anonymous said...

a beautiful card and lovely to see you over at the Hobby House challenge, however you have not mentioned your Hobby House product, hope you will join us again
thank you
Kate xx