Followers

Friday 8 November 2013

Dragons having fun

Hi Folks its a new challenge from
 this challenge theme is
Dragons
Don't forget to check out the 


where you will finds loads of stunning images.

Also check out our sister blog


where there are wonderful Design team cards showcased.

I have used the 
Christmas Gifts
Papers from the gentle waves 1 pack
Here is my project.
So what did I do
1. I printed the image and coloured it with Promarkers.  
2 I hand cut it out mounted it on black then onto a red spellbinder die bauble.
3. I then cut Christmas gifts to match my gifts on the image.
4. I mounted the main paper on black card then onto a 6 x 6 card
5 With my second paper I cut out a spellbinder tree and mounted it on its side like a branch.
6. To finish the tree off I mounted pearls as baubles and then hang my topper from the end.
7. To complete my card I added a Merry Christmas sentiment.
Thanks for visiting
Don't forget to visit us on the Facebook group where you can get more inspirations
hugs xx

11 comments:

Kelly D said...

what a cute card, thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook Page
Crafty Hugs
Kelly- DT
xxx

Anonymous said...

A very sweet card and love the image. really like the die cut too.

Hugs Erin x

CraftyKay said...

Tania I love the design and image on this card. Great.x

CraftyKay said...

Tania I love the design and image on this card. Nice one.x

Kate M said...

Really cute card, love those bright colours!!
xx

Fran said...

Fantastic, love how you've hung the bauble on the tree xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

Dawn said...

Too cute, I love how you've hung the bauble on the tree!
Hugs
Dawn (Crafting Cafe DT)

Wendy said...

Great card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Marie Richardson said...

This is a gorgeous card i love the image
Thanks for joining us this week over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
Good Luck with the challenge
Hugs
Marie (A Charisma Gal)
xxxx

Marie Richardson said...

This is such a cute card i love the image
Thanks for joining us this week over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
Good Luck with the challenge
Hugs
Marie (A Charisma Gal)
xxxx