Followers

Thursday 26 June 2014

Apple blossom 2

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog


Welcome to the second week of
Challenge 109
June 19-July 1
Theme: 2 Word Sentiment
Sponsor Delicious Doodles
Click HERE for the Winner and Top Five for Challenge #108
Click HERE for the current Challenge #109
Winner will receive 4 images of their choice from Delicious Doodles
Here is my card 
using Blossom

I have coloured the image with alcohol pens and cut it out with my Tonic dies. I then used Stampin Up ribbon to coordinate with my image.
Added my Two word sentiment and finished off with adding liquid pearls to my flowers.
Many thanks for visiting , make sure you visit the blog to see the rest of the DT cards.
Hugs xx.


1 comment:

~ginny said...

I really like the palette you chose Tania - the shade of pinks, blues and creams you put together are beautiful! The liquid pearls on the flowers, the glitter on the butterfly and that pink ribbon are delightful details that really enhance your design - well done kiddo!
~ginny
RubberMAD