Followers

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Fairy Day

Hi It's Tuesday and that means a new
Our theme for Challenge 64 is Fairies



Fairy Day is June 24

We are
Sponsored by


$10 Gift Voucher

 A Day for Daisies
Prize: $12 Gift Card

For my card I have used  




I coloured my image with alcohol pens and finished the images off with my brushes and distress inks. I then added Wink of Stella pens to her wings and glossy accents to the dew drops . I cut the image out with my Tonic die mounting it onto a Craftwork Card embossed  and patterned card.  I finished off with  a double bow of Stampin Up ribbon.  

Thanks so much for visiting
Make sure you check out the rest of the teams cards

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Very pretty image Gorgeous card Ginny x

Avril Ann said...

Gorgeous Tania, love this image, beautiful, soft colours, hugs hun xxx

Jan Ltc said...

Gorgeous card Tania xx Jan

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Tania, A fabulous card, love the image just gorgeous. Great colours and design.

Hugs Erin x

Jennifer Bradley said...

Gorgeous card Tania colours are so soft really go with the fairy , hugs xx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Evening Tania gorgeous hun super job hugs Judith x

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Fabulous card Tania!!
Love your coloring on the fairy, so soft!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Donna Maligno said...

Very pretty card - lovely soft colors. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for June!

Vicki robertson said...

Lovely, refreshing card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ June Challenge.

June Houck said...

A lovely fairy card, Tania! Good luck in the challenges!

Crea-Sandra said...

Beautiful creation, love the lay-out!
Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!
♥ Sandra ♥

Amanda Phillips said...

Love her she is so sweet! Thank you for joining us over at love to create challenges this week
Amanda LTCDT