Followers

Friday 20 June 2014

Fru Fru Fairy Pony

Hi Folks it's a new challenge 
from the Bee's at 
Kitty Bees
Check out the images
Our theme for this challenge is
Challenge #26 -Fairytale/ Fantasy

Our sponsor for this challenge is
I have used
Fru Fru fairy pony
Which I have coloured with Promarkers, fussy cut, mounted on 3d foam and added Wink of Stella pens to. I used a paper from Imagine That! for the background which I added glitter to and decoupaged the toadstool houses.
Thank you so much for visiting, make sure you check out the rest of the teams work.
Hugs xx

           
      

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just soooo cute and perfect for a little girl. Love the toadstools.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Creations by Shirl said...

This is a cute girly card....

Gwyneth said...

Fab, fun, card.

June Houck said...

What a dreamy card with the sprinkles of stars and happy unicorn...cute!