Followers

Thursday 12 June 2014

Clyde's Birthday

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Welcome to the second week of
AUD SENTIMENTS' 
Challenge #108.
June 5-June 17
Click HERE for the Winner and Top Five for Challenge #107
Click HERE for the current Challenge #108
the theme is
 "Any Sentiment for a Guy" theme:


I have used the image


I have coloured the image with alcohol pens and cut it out with my Tonic dies. I then used Stampin Up paper to coordinate with my image.
Added my Two word sentiment and finished off with dew drops.
Many thanks for visiting , make sure you visit the blog to see the rest of the DT cards.
Hugs xx.



Challenge entered

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, and fun, Tania, great BP's and super image xxx

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Tania and what a super cute dragon love him - fabulous design and colouring hugs Judith x

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love, love, love this cutie!