Followers

Friday 22 March 2013

Anastasia with poppies

Here is one of the new stamps from Lacy Sunshine isn't she wonderful, this is Anastasia one of Heather's  Melancholy Moppets. I coloured the image with my new Graph It pens, they actually very rich colours I have only a small number, but when i get paid It I will get more.I then used distressed inks to complete my image adding them with my brushes. I mounted her on red and black Stampin up card, the papers was a freebie from Delicious Doodles . I used a doily under the edge and then added red flowers to finish the card off.
Thanks for calling by please let me know what you think
 hugs Tania xx

17 comments:

Cumbrianlass said...

Gorgeous Tania, isn't she so lovely to colour, love your colouring.
Janet

Alyx said...

Simply gorgeous Tania. Love the roses...and the image is ok too! Lol.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Tania, love the flowers you have made and the lovely colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sandra Wright. said...

Such a pretty card...love the image and those flowers are stunning.

Hugs
Sandie x

Chris said...

Very pretty love the flowers. Chris xx

annemarks said...

Gorgeous card Tania, lovely image and those flowers are fab :)

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Tania

Peanut said...

Gorgeous, Tania. The colour are so lush! I've ordered mine ...still not here yet. patience is not my virtue.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for joining in this week at ATSAM - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

Kate M said...

Lovely image, beautifully coloured - great card
xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is so cute, you've done a great job with the colouring (wait till you get your new pens)
the background is a perfect match x

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous Taniaj - love the colour scheme.

Anonymous said...

Hello :) A great card and image love the flowers. Lisa.....x

Zoe said...

This is gorgeous xx

lindyloo said...

Gorgeous xx what a great image and super colouring too
linda x

Florence said...

Super card and beautifully coloured. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M Challenge.
Florence.

Vickie ODell said...

Your melancholy image is so cute! You really did a lovely job coloring her with only a few markers. I also LOVE your red flowers. Thank you for joining our Clearly Inspired Challenge.