Followers

Saturday 9 March 2013

Spring Blossom

The  Spring blossom is on the tree's on the Isle of Man, and I think this reminds of cherry blossom. I have used the large winter tree from Visible Image for my tree and embossed it with WOW embossing powder on to a large decorative spellbinder circle cut from midnight muse card.. I made a similar card in yellow and blue for my Sincerely Yours Creations design team card( don't for get to enter the theme is Mother's Day) scroll down through my cards to see it. That card is in England for my Mum and this is for my darling husband's Mum. I cut out mini flowers ,used a ball tool to shape them added with pva glue then added liquid pearls to them in baby blue. The back ground is using the tree branches and stamping with midnight muse and pretty in pink ink from Stampin Up . I then cut out circles in co-ordinating card , spiraled them and made the small flowers. I used a Spellbinder to cut out the banner and stamped with with Mother's day from the happy mothers day stamp from Visible Image and added a small happy.
Many thanks for calling by, please let me know you have visited, so I can pop over and say hi.
Hugs Tania xx

Challenges entered

17 comments:

jane stillman said...

Oh my! this is absolutely fabulous, love the background and the dark backdrop to the tree. The cherry blossom is gorgeous too

perfectly4med said...

A gorgeous card, with perfect embossing. I love shaping paper crafted flowers :)

Thanks for joining in the WOW! Embossing Powder March Challenge and good luck!

Neil

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, love the tree with those beautiful blossoms and the fab background.

Sylvia
Crafty Bloggers Network DT Member

Pamela said...

Just beautiful x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Stunning!!! Love the stamp!!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Zoe said...

This is stunning Tania, I love that tree, would really like to have it, saving my pennies lol! Love what you have done using it in the background, those tiny flowers look fabulous too, gives it a much more feminine look xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Tania. Lovely blossom and colours. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oops!! I mean't Crafts 4 Eternity. Lol!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful and different card very well made, Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles xx

pinky said...

I just love this. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

~ Barb said...

Wow, this is amazing! I LOVE your background and all the small flowers from the tree, so very pretty!
{Hugs} Barb

brenda said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous Tania, a real burst of springtime.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work and joining us this month at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

I have a celebration with lots of prizes and it would be wonderful if you have time to create something to join in, you can check out what to do here

Crafting Vicky said...

This is soooo beautiful. Just love the background you have created as well and the flowers in the tree with the pearl center.

Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Unknown said...

Oh WOW,this is stunning. Never seen anything like this and absolutely adore it. Such a clever and effective design to emboss onto the dark card, and the dinky flowers are inspired.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.
Claire x
(DT member)

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Jules said...

Just gorgeous, what a beautiful creation. I have never seen anything like this before it's fantastic. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenges. Good Luck xoxoxo

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a lovely card Tanya I really like the blossoms and it wont be long before we some here (hopefully) I popped over to see the other tree which is just as pretty. Thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet