Followers

Friday 1 March 2013

The First...

Yes its the first of March , and that means its my first card for the Design team at Lady Anne's Challenges,


I am proud to be designing using Nana Vickie's images. It is our 4th Challenge and take a look at the image I have used.
.My image coloured

Cosy Trike BOY digital stamp

So here is my finished card, I have used Nana Vickie's image and coloured it with Pro Markers. I then cut it out so the I could put a one layer decoupage  on the image. I used distress ink for the background.

I mounted the image on Stampin up card, the background card is 6 inch square, i then covered it with paper from my stash, I think its the English Stamp company paper but I have had it years. I then cut out the top layers of pennants from another sheet and applied them with 3d tape. To finish off  the card I used some of the ruffle ribbon in riding hood red which was in last years mini from Stampin up, to form the rosette.I printed the sentiment.
Thanks for calling by, please let me know you have visited and don't forget to join us at

Picture
Challenges will be for one month starting
1 st March to 31st March
Anything goes challenge
If you use a Nan Vic's image
you could win $15 prize
If not it is a $12 Prize
Hugs Tania xx
Challenges entered
Anything goes challenge     make it manly
7 Kids College fund    Anything goes
Simon Says     Anything goes
Part Time Tuesday    Anything goes
Through the classroom door     Anything goes     
Can you digi it      Little Ones
Raise the Bar     Doll/lovey/toyetc
Craft Your Passion         Banners

19 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, such a fun image and great colours too :) Lisa x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the fab image and papers.xxx

Hello said...

Great card, love the image and colours too hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Zoe said...

Fabulous card, love the image and the bunting looks great xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Such a cute card .... so cheerful x

Unknown said...

Aaahhhhhhh, what a cute card!

We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge

Unknown said...

I've had a fabulous time browsing through your blogsite. The family 'Bond' moment is too precious! Your a very creative and talented crafter and it reflects through the variety of cards that you have created.
I'd like to welcome you to the DT at Lady Annes and I'm adoring the card that you've created to inspire us. That bunting is perfect and the image is great for someone that has just passed a driving test. I wouldn't have thought of that. I have to agree with you that digitals are a great way to stamp and even better that your hubby doesn't know how many you may store on your computer. *Smiles*. Good Luck in all the challenges you've entered this beautiful card in. *Hugs*

Anne Fenton said...

Love your card, and the image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

Hello said...

This is such a cutie...love the image and colours too hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Karen said...

Great Boy card! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund.

Karen

Joanie said...

Great image for driving test pass. Fab colouring too. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes.

Gail said...

The 3-D pop up look is so cool - I love that guy in the car - also what a great card to give to a guy! Beautiful creation! Thanks for stopping by my blog - Enjoy your week!

Bonnie Irvine said...

This is such a fun card. Love the wonky banners. They are so playful. Great use of that sweet image. Thanks for joining our Banners Challenge at Craft Your Passion. I look forward to seeing your creations again.

cheiron said...

What a fun image. Love the pennants too. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Emkay said...

What a fun card. Both the image and the background are adorable.

Thank you for playing along with us at CYDI?

Mynn xx said...

What a fabulous image! LOVE the bold and bright coloring! Thanks for joining us at CYDI?! :)

Kathy Bradley said...

What a wonderful and adorable card - and the image is darling. Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It!

~*Joni said...

Oh what a sweet image! I love the adorable card, my sons had the same little car when they were toddlers. :) Thank you so much for joining in on our doll/toy challenge over at Raise The Bar!
~*Joni RTB DT

Debra Miller said...

Wonderful card love the 3D pennants, such a great touch. Congrats on your new DT. Deb