Today its the 8th of June and that means new release day at
I have to admit these are so cute and the papers are like all my dreams answered.
I love the hexagon shape and love bees,
my favourite is the
grey with the sunflowers it is beautiful.
So here are my cards I love them both
So what did I do.
1. I coloured the image with Promarkers.
2. used inks & brushes for the background.
3. used spellbinder to cut out image and sentiment.
4. rough cut mounting card to match image and sentiment in yellow &black
5. Mounted grey paper on black card blank
6. mounted image plate and sentiment on to card.
7. added well done and bee image to sentiment plate
So what did I do
1. Coloured image with Promarkers , added Sakura glitter pen to wings
2. decoupaged sunflower on to image.
3.Hand drew bee hive ,cut out and mounted onto black card.
4. Mounted white paper onto black card then yellow card blank.
Thanks for calling by,
I hope you like the cards as much as I enjoyed making them.