Happy Tuesday folks, and that means we have a new challenge from
This challenge fortnights will be
"No designer papers"
If you win the challenge ,you win $15 voucher
to spend in the shop.
The Scrapping centre hold a good supply of Tim Holtz products and that is what I have decided to use for my card.
So what did I do
1. Stamped the cupcake from Birthday Blueprint x 2
2. Colour image with distress pens.
3. Emboss top image with iridescent embossing powder
4. Use brushes and distress inks for background.
5. Stamp sentiment label in tempting turquoise ink to match backing card.
6. Stamp sentiment in black
7. Mount topper image onto turquoise card then onto kraft card blank,
finish off with black pen forming freehand frame.
8. Mount metal charm
Many thanks for calling by.
Please let me know you have visited.