Well folks I have been bursting to tell you I have been offered a place on
Crafty Bloggers Network Design Team
Just in time to join in with their mid month inspirations.
Our sponsor this month is Gina's Designs
We were given some wonderful die cuts to work with on the Bright & Breezy Challenge
My Bright card
1. On this card I have used the shoe die cuts which were embossed with Chloe's WOW embossing powder
2. Chloe's shoe verse stamped in melon mambo
3. shoes mounted and finished with gems.
4. Mounted on Cerise miri and black card.
My Breezy card
On this card I have used 2 of Gina's die cuts the ships wheel .
1. I coloured with pro marker pen and the telescope I embossed with brass embossing powder.
2. I used the Open Sea Stamp set from Stampin Up stamped in soft suede .
3. I then used my brushes and distress inks for the background.
4.The image was mounted on assorted car on an 8 x 8 card blank.
5.Finished off with happy birthday sentiment and anchor charm hemp twine.
Thanks for calling by.
Please let me know you have visited.