Followers

Saturday 31 May 2014

Graduation

Hi folk's here is my weekly visit to
with one of Mays releases
It will soon be here Graduation season so I asked Kris to make something 
to fit the  bill and this is what she came up with.
Make sure you check out the

Whether for a boy or girl, from preschool thru college, this set is the "ticket to success" *Ü* 
Coordinates with digi paper pack, "Congrats Grad"
(See also "Graduation Day 2" and digi papers "Congrats Grad 2")
You receive both Color & Outline JPG & PNG's
Illustrated by Kris Breach

Here are my cards

 I have made this using a sentiment that comes with either image pack and paper from the Congrats pack .
My second card is using a paper Kris coloured for me as the school my son attends ,their colours are blue & gold.A blank image and wonderful sentiment .
I love the images especially as I could personalise it with the ginger hair.
Make sure you check out the
for offers and challenges.
Don't forget you have got to be in it to win it
Hugs xx

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Super cute Grad cards T *Ü* Love that you colored him yourself. Always happy to customize :) Hope you're having a great weekend so far! It's been busy here - waited in line in the sun to buy recital tickets (my girls dance) and going to Maddy's Birthday party at the bowling alley in an hour with 8 Middle School girls plus Carly LOL. Fun times :) Hugs!