Followers

Monday 26 May 2014

Protective fairy

Hi Folk's we have a new challenge from

Our theme this challenge is Anything goes/with wings
Our sponsor is

I have used Protective Fairy from the sponsor
to create my card.




I have coloured the image using Spectrum Noir pens and the added Wink of Stella pens to make it sparkle, I then finished the background off with my inks & brushes. I used tonic dies to cut out the topper and backing plate then added it to Craftwork card paper then on to black card and card blank. I added Stampin Up ribbon and finished off with a Craftwork card sentiment cut a card out.  

Thank you so much for visiting
Hugs xx
Challenges entered

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous, Tania, I so love that image, beautiful colouring, hope you are well, hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Cute Card! I have featured your card on a post for the Artistic Inspirations sponsorship on the Sami Stamps facebook page! =)

I also wanted to let you know that Sami Stamps currently has a challenge that is anything goes. The only requirement is to use a Sami Stamps image. You are welcome to enter in your card if you would like!

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Tania really love this hun super cute so cheeky hugs Judith x

Gwyneth said...

The image looks really cute and nicely coloured. A great card.