Followers

Sunday 4 May 2014

How does your garden grow.

Hi Folk's here is our fifth challenge from 

Our challenge this months is set by our
Design Team member

 Elizabeth
The theme is 
 How does your Garden Grow (things from gardens)



For my card I have used 
Emma in the strawberry patch



I have coloured the image with promarkers and finished off with my brushes and inks and cut it out with a Spellbinder die. I then mounted it on paper from Imagine That digi paper. I coloured the strawberries and fussy cut them out adding liquid pearls as seeds. I finished the card off by adding daisies, by the way these are the only things I can grow in my garden.
Thank you so much for visiting.
Hugs xx



Challenges entered

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x

Crafty Judith said...

Afternoon Tania hun fabulous card hugs Judith xxx

Laurian said...

This is adorable Tania, I love the design of your card, so happy you are on the DT!

Hugz

Laurian