Followers

Thursday 1 May 2014

Use a Birthday sentiment or number 4


Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Welcome to the second week of
Challenge #105.
The theme is
Use a "Birthday sentiment or number 4"
It's our
4th BIRTHDAY!
And, as promised, we have a surprise gift for all of you!
We will get to that after we take care 
of the business of a challenge!
[Looking for the winners of #104?? Click HERE ]

Lacy Sunshine Stamps & Sassy Studio Designs
have BOTH graciously agreed to sponsor this special challenge! 
I am 


I have coloured my image using alcohol pens I used a mixture of Pro markers ,Spectrum Noirs and Graphit pens. I then fussy cut my image leaving a small border. I picked backing paper to match my colour scheme and sentiments from some Dovecraft paper which I highlighted with stickles. I added a straightened banner from Joanna Sheen which I lengthened to fit my card.I finished off by adding liquid pearls around the end.
Thank you so much for visiting.
Make sure you pop over and see the rest of the talented DT cards.
Hugs XX

1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the image Ginny x