Followers

Saturday 17 May 2014

Lilac planter

Hi folk's here is my weekly visit to
an another of the April releases

This is part of our 'Boot Planters' collection. This includes the boots with dragonflies on them and without.

 I used the coloured image, that i cut out with a spellbinder die . I then added ink with my brushes.  
To make the flowers and dragonflies stand out I used stickles glitter glue and liquid pearls. This really gives the lilac texture. To finish off I used a paper from Imagine that and the sentiment from the set with a complimenting ribbon. 

Make sure you check out the

for offers and challenges.
Don't forget you have got to be in it to win it
Hugs xx

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card Ginny x

Kay Dalton said...

what a cute card i love how you have done the flowers

Migdalia said...

Wow! Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Unknown said...

Oh I would so love a pair of wellies like these, fabulous card my friend xxx

Gwyneth said...

Fab card. I love the effect you've created on the flowers.