Its the first of the month and that means a new challenge at
as always its anything goes
I decided to alter a watch tin I picked up at the local amenity site
1. I first painted the top with black gesso, then covered it with plenty kitchen roll.
2. I covered the side in pva glue and covered that with kitchen roll.
3. I then painted lid and base with black gesso
4. I then left it outside to dry.
5. Once dry I used some Peebo silver gilding wax on a stencil brush to age the outer edges and pick up some of the pattern.
7. I then decorated it with some of my paper flowers I have had for years, using red,black and cream, brads and finished off with gems and ribbon.
Many thanks for calling by
I hope you like my work