Hi it's Thursday and that means a new challenge from
Septembers challenge was chosen by Jess and
the theme is
I have used the leaves from both these sets to create my card
Here is my card
So what did I do
1.For the back ground paper I stamped an assortment of leaves randomly over the paper in distress ink, then coloured them with distress pens .
2. For the flower I stamped the large leaves in a circle , coloured with water pen and ink then cut them out.
3. I did the same again for the little leaf then stamped again with the word overlay leaf stamp on alternate petals, then cut it out.
4. The green leaves were stamped individually coloured and cut out.
5. The flower was then mounted on 3d foam and finished off with a button and ribbon.
6. To finish the card off the sentiment is from the
Many thanks for visiting.