Hi Folks I managed to get my free Sweet Summer stamp
Here is my card using
So what did I do
1. Coloured the image using pro-markers then fussy cut her out.
2. Mounted on pale blue card to create an image then cut that out.
3. Using spellbinder die cut out some Die cut with a view paper.then did a faux nestie in blue card
4. Mounted that on to patterned paper, then yellow card then blue A5 card blank.
5.All corners rounded, then made up sentiment using Nina's sayings from Dimension stamps then mounted on same rounded card & paper.
6. Co-ordinating flowers made, centres blue glitter glue. Gems added to finish card off.
Thanks for calling by,
hope you like my card.