Hi It's Thursday and that means my post for today using Sarah Hurley products
Today I will be using
So what did I do
1.I used the nuts and bolts stamp to create a background
I actually used the backing paper from the stamp set. Stamped stamp with versamark ink and then gold embossed it, finished it off around the edges with distress ink.
2. Used the cross stitch to go around the backing paper , on the brown card
3. Stamped the tag on kraft paper, cut it out & mounted on brown card. Stamped sentiment in versamark ink and embossed in gold.
4. Cut 3 scalloped circles cut into spirals and curled using quilling tool for flowers.
5. Used Woodware punch to cut gold leaves,
mount embellishments on 5 x 7 kraft card.
6. Finished off by adding ribbon & pearls
Thanks for calling by ,