Hi Folks its the first of August and that
means I am now 48!!!
It also means its a new challenge from Imagine That.
Hopefully if you entered last month you should have received your image by now
Imagine that's challenge is a progressive challenge and if you joined us last month you should have received your image to take part this month, for those who have never joined in, if you click my link on the black and white image jump over to the site buy your image which are very, very reasonable and then you join in. Next challenge you will receive your image for free.
Your image will be part of the Sweet Tea
So what did I do
1. Coloured the image with Pro-markers
2. Finished background of image and card blank with my brushes and distress inks
3. Cut Image out with window frame sizzix dies from Stampin Up (also backing paper)
4. Drew round die to cut orange faux diecut.
5. Mounted image and layers on 3d foam.
6. Cut flowers out from leftover green paper.
7. Cut out sentiment with spellbinder die.
Many thanks for calling by please
let me know what you think.