Hi Folks its Thursday the first of August and that means a new challenge from
It also means I am now 48.
Our theme this month is
Texture & Dimension
I have used the new butterfly stamp set
as you realise by now I love butterflies
So what did I do
1. I used a twinchie and covered it with 3 layers of ultra thick embossing powder, then topped it off with red & yellow ultra thick. I primed my stamp with black ink and stamped into the molten ultra thick embossing powder and allowed it to cool.
2. Used a piece of black cor-dinations and dry embossed it and distressed it.
3.Mounted dry embossed piece on to real red card then mounted onto a black card mount which has lines embossed using my stampin up board.
4. Twinchie mounted onto embossed panel.
5. Silhouette butterflies stamped in versamark ink onto red card and clear embossed.
Cut out and mounted on card front.
6. to finish off red candi added down card side.
Thanks for calling by,
hope you like my card