Followers

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Moonlight Fairies

Hi folks I would love to share with you a  card I made with a stunning image from  Stamping Dragon Designs
I used the
 Here is my card
 So what did I do
1. I printed the silhouette image on to lilac card.
2 I coloured the moon with pro-markers.
3. The background was coloured with assorted distress inks and my brushes.
4. I used a Sakura Gelly roll glitter pen to highlight the image, to where the moonlight would fall.
5.  I added the pen to the sky and finished off with star gems.
6.The topper was then mounted on silver mirri on top of a Rich Razzleberry card blank. 

 Thanks for visiting if you need to know anymore information
 on anything I did just ask..
Hugs xx
Challenges entered

17 comments:

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, love the highlighting you've done with the Gelly Roll pen. Also like the slight halo around the moon

Unknown said...

Tania, this is simply beautiful, love it xxxx

Kay said...

A fabulous card and very unusual. I love the way you have created the moonlight on everything. XX

kelly ledder said...

Stunning, thank you for sharing at CBN Facebook page.

kelly x

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Tania. I love the images.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Katie Ann Brooks said...

cool card! Looking forward to playing at Cut-it-up with you!

Kate M said...

Lovely fairy silhouettes, beautiful card!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Tania.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

Beautiful card
xx Susan

Sandra Carey said...

Wow stunning Card Hugs Sandra xx

craftin-dawn said...

Lovely card! love the glitter! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge!
DawnD

Lin said...

So unique! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Cindy said...

Love the glitz and glitter on this card! Looking forward to being on the CIU DT, too :-)

Mishelflos Paper Creations said...

Looks gorgeous - I do love fairies :)
Michelle x

Blossom Cards said...

what a really lovely fairy card thanks for taking the time to share with lexis creations this week happy crafting to you
Rachel DT

Barbara said...

This is lovely, Tania.....great colours and images x

Basslady said...

a very atmospheric card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)