Followers

Monday 15 April 2013

Anything but a card,

Hi Its my  first official week joining  Abbie's Team A at Artistic Inspirations
  This weeks challenge is anything but a card and 
our sponsor is

The winner of this weeks challenge will receive 5 digi images.

I decided to use
sunflower 1
I love sunflowers, I decided to make a wall hanging for the kitchen. I used the large size of the MDF hearts from Indigo Blu.

Which I painted with white Gesso mixed with a yellow acrylic paint,once dry I added green acrylic to the paint and using a stencil brush added it around the border. This was left to dry overnight in the morinig I added some gold giliding wax around the edge. While the heart was drying I coloured my 2 sizes of sunflowers with Pro-markers. Then I cut them all out, most were just the small flower heads but for the border I cut out the full flower. I then used "live your dreams" stamp from Visible Image and stamped in Black Stazon. Once I decided where I was placing the flowers I stuck them down with PVA glue which dries white. Once dry I  painted with clear gloss due to it being hung in the kitchen.

 Close Up
Hung in the Kitchen
 Thanks for calling by, please let me know you have visited.
Hugs

20 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful heart you have made Tania.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

Tania, love this wall hanging hun, bet it looks good in the kitchen too xx

Patricia said...

Very creative Tania. Love the sentiment as well. We should all live our dreams, don't you think?

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and love the flowers and the beautiful colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

oooo I love this heart it is so cute xx
Thanks for joining us over at Crafty-Emblies Challenge Blog..

Hope we see you again soon

Good Luck

Tina (Design Team)

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

A Gorgeous wall hanging, love it. Thanks for joining in at the Visible Image April Challenge, Nicola X.

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is beautiful! Love the sunflower chain around the outer edge, and then the random ones in the centre. Lovely sentiment as well. Great make!

Hugs Lisa xxxx

Clare said...

Beautiful, I love wall hangings. The sunflowers look so effective. X x x

Gwyneth said...

Fab project. I love how you've decorated this heart.

Tina said...

This is gorgeous, I love the sunflowers and colours you have used. hugs Tina xx

Shea said...

What a wonderful project - it's clear that it took a lot of time and thought to create! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CI Paints this week!

Jan said...

Fabulous heart xx Jan

Hello said...

Hi Tania, this is a wonderful project, love the colours and the heart is fabulous too hun. xx

Kate M said...

Great wall hanging - lovely design!
xx

Sandy Jones said...

Love the sentiment you used great project
Thanks 4 sharing and joining in over at Crafty-emblis
(DT member Sandy) x

Kim Slade-Fuller said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for joining in the Crafty Emblies challenge this month. hugs, Kim, Crafty Emblies DT Member :)

DIANA L. said...

This is so beautiful and artsy great colors and design
Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
CI design team member
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Tania. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Carol DT x

Busy Lizzie said...

What a great hanging. I love the sunflowers. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty-emblies
Liz (DT member)

Cheremane said...

Super fab project Tania :) love it :). Thank you so much for joining us at the Visible Image Blog hope to see you there again soon x