Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Guest designer spot at Through the Craftroom Door



Hi I have been waiting to share my guest designer card with you. 
So here it is .
 Their new challenge has gone live and its always anything goes , so don't forget to enter your creations.
Today is my darling husbands birthday,
Happy Birthday Steve xx,
 so I decided to use a masculine image from
I coloured it with my Pro-markers and then dusted over it with distress inks.
The backing card was stamped using Stampin Up inks with the Visible image crackle stamp and bubble wrap.
I then used some scrap paper and made a collage that I embossed with the Spellbinder "Kickin Rubber"
embossing folder and sanded down the image.
The Tyre track is a Visible Image stamp  that I separated for single track .
To finish the card off I added some knotted ribbon with some co-ordinating sentiments from Kanban .
Many thanks for calling by ,please let me know what you think.
Hugs





13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

a great men card Tania, beautiful done.

greetings karin

Sylvia said...

Love the embossed collage background, super image and sentiments.

Sylv xx

Unknown said...

Great challenge and so much texture!
Thanks for joining our Distress it challenge at A Gem of a Challenge!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous male birthday card! Love the image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Gwyneth said...

A great card for a man. The sentiment made me giggle.

Stempelhexe said...

Was für eine tolle und ansprechende Karte, danke fürs Mitmachen bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.

LG
Ulla

NickScrapShack said...

Great card! Love all the embossing and different papers. Great trucks after the truck as well.l

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
Nick

Unknown said...

What a wonderful man card. Love all of the different textures on your card :-)
Thanks for joining us over at ATSC
Hugs
Tasha
xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Fab male card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week with our mens challenge

Marlies said...

A fab mens card! Beautiful made aand with fun sentiments! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

Judy said...

What a beautiful vintage card! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Girls!

Wendy H said...

Fab card, love the sentiment. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I am a new follower. Wendy xx