Followers

Friday 19 April 2013

Bella & Skipper




Here is my card for Challenge no 5 its a wonderful image of Bella and skipper.
If you did not play the last challenge you will have to pop over to Kris' blog Imagine that.....digi image, buy the image and then from there you will be sent the next image free,to take part in the progressive challenge.
new challenge blog
For my card I have used my freebie image , which I have coloured with pro-markers  to complete the background I have used my ink dusters and distress inks and drawn my little M birds :) . I have used some of the lush digi papers from the frog in my pocket digi pack to mount my image on. I also punched little daisies from one of the sheets and added liquid pearls. To finish off the card I added a spellbinder mini die which I coloured up to match
the card and some faux stitching
Thanks for calling by , please let me know if you like my work Hugs
Challenges entered


22 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty x

jane stillman said...

A great card, love all the little flowers

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Tania and I love the image and the beautiful colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww so cute! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy available if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a lovely card Tania.

greetings karin

Debbie said...

Such a lovely card.Great image and colouring.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fab card, love the flowers, Px

Laine said...

This is so cute Tania. Love the so sweet image.
Laine
xx

Chris said...

Very pretty love the image. Chris xx

lindyloo said...

what a super card I just love all the little flowers

linda x

Kate M said...

Cute image - such a lovely card xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a pretty card, love the tiny flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges - good luck! Susan x

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card and image, love the colours xx

Julie said...

Great card Tania, Thanks for joining in with my challenge theme at LCI, enjoy your weekend,:) Julie x

Jenn Bedient said...

What a great card Tania! Love the image and your coloring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs,

- Jenn DT

Gwyneth said...

Lovely card. Such a nice layout and lovely colours.

Kristine said...

OH my goodness Tania, I can't believe I missed your BEAUTIFUL card!! (been sick this past week with the flu) Oh, your li'l flourishes and flowers surrounding the image are ADORABLE!!! Love this whole card so much. Thank you, Thank you for entering this at Imagine That! Digis by Kris™
Hugs,
kris

Lori Aragon said...

What a pretty card! The image is framed perfectly with your gorgeous flowers :) Thank you for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter for our Make it Bloom Challenge/Celebration!
Love and blessings, Lori

Florence said...

Super card. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M Challenge.
Regards Florence x

Joey said...

Great card Tania, lovely image, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter. Joey x

Unknown said...

Great card Tania. I love the way you added the birds in the background! Neat idea.

Judith said...

This is just gorgeous love the image and fab layout thank you for playing along at delightful challenges this week hugs Judith x