Followers

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Sarah Hurley Design Team

 Hi folks here is my first official project using Sarah's wonderful kits it is from All Sewn Up ( I have completed work for the up coming challenge and the new Lookbook,but thats for another day ;) ). (Click on the picture above for a direct link)
Here is my hybrid card, the great thing is because Sarah has designed for Serif and Craft Artist her digi kits will work with the system. What you have to do is bring them into the program as photos then take them to the work area, then from there you drag and drop them into the section you want them in . Don't forget papers can also be materials. Once you have done this with all your embellishments papers etc. You will need to save the kit, and it will then be there next time, don't forget to call it something  you can remember.
So what did I do, once I had loaded my kit into  Serif Craft Artist Professional . I picked a 8 by 8 square and brought papers and elements in until I was happy. The happy birthday was an element I already had.
Once I was happy I printed my page off twice. The first one I cut down slightly so I could mount it onto the pink card, which I drew faux stitches on. Then I decoupaged 
the patches, dressmakers dummy , lady ,crochet flowers and the ribbon. Which I mounted on 3d foam. To complete the card I added buttons (normal & scissors)
Thanks for calling by let me know what you think.
hugs txx


Challenge entered 

17 comments:

Sheila said...

Really pretty x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and love the papers and the images you have used.

Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and beautiful card Taniaj.

greetings karin

Wendy said...

Lovely card! Love the 'material' and patchwork pieces. xx

Lin said...

Lots of fun details on your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Gwyneth said...

Fab card. Perfect for somebody who loves to sew.

Anonymous said...

beutiful card hun, love the design xx

The Little Stamper said...

Such a lovely card and a great theme too.

Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.

Sharon x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, so many lovely details.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Maya Ariffin said...

This card is sooo cute!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Maya xx

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

NicoleDesigns said...

Love all the pieces. TFS with us at The Paper nest Dolls challenge... xo

Jennifer said...

Great card, Taniaj! Love the sewing theme...very cleverly executed too.

Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Laney said...

super card love all your little extras it looks fantastic!Thanks for joining us at BMC this time
hugs
laney

Wendy H said...

Wonderful card, Tania. I love the colours and all the embellishments. Wendy xx

Zoe said...

What a fabulous card, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

Sandra Wright. said...

What a fun card,Its fabulous love,so much attention to detail and of course that lovely stitching.

Thank you for joiniing in with our challenge over at Rhedd & Rosies.

Hugs
Sandie .x.(owner & head dt)