Followers

Friday 12 April 2013

Something to share


Hi folks, all I can say its thank goodness its got to Friday, the first week back after a fortnight holiday is a killer.
I thought I would share my cards with you.
Its 2 for the price of one .
Two of my colleagues are due to leave soon, to go on maternity leave. So I have been asked to make  leaving cards.
I am not sure what either of them are having so I have tried to make  them  to cover either sex.


(opps apologies for both watermarks but hey ho)
For the cards I have used Die Cuts with a View paper mounted up on Stampin Up card, then onto a  8 inch square backing card.
The image is Ice cream & Pickles from Saturated Canary
coloured with pro markers and cut out with a spellbinder die from the grand ornate ovals which I finished off using my brushes and pink distress ink. I then cut the next size up in plain card and mounted the topper on it then added  3d foam to the topper. I added a little metal pram charm on the side.
I used stampin up ribbon down the left side  and then punched out flowers in co-ordinating card mounted them up and finished them off with a pearl.
To finish the card off, I added Papermania silver glitter letters saying good luck.
Thanks for stopping by please let me know what you think .
Hugs
Challenges entered

27 comments:

Hello said...

Gorgeous card, love the SC image and colours too.
xx

PetraB said...

This is so sweet and lovely! Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffett.

KarinsArtScrap said...

two beautiful cards Tania.

greetings karin

jane stillman said...

A cute card, love the image and little charm

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous cards and I am sure the recipients will love them. Love the papers!

Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Two beautiful cards Tania.
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
Hope you join us next time.

Greetings karin DT member

Sylvia said...

Two wonderful cards love the image and the lovely embellisments.

Sylv xx

Gwyneth said...

Both cards are lovely. I like that you've made the so similar but with just a little difference in colouring. This stamp looks to be just perfect for this type of card. Just added you to the list of blogs I'm following on Bloglovin' so I can try and keep up with any future posts you make.

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards, such a gorgeous image.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Sandra said...

Lovely card Tania!!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Sarah said...

I saw your lovely card on MIM and wanted to come take a closer look. Both cards are so beautifully colored and designed! Love the addition of the charm.

Anonymous said...

Two gorgeous cards, love the colours on them both, great image xx

Andree said...

Both fabulous cards Tania. I love the images and paper. The little charms are gorgeous x

Unknown said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing at MIM! I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.

Unknown said...

Beautiful ...Love those backing papers xx

Alyx said...

Both beautiful cards Tania. Fab colouring and layout.

Thanks for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards Tania - your colleagues are going to love them.

Zoe said...

What fab cards, I'm not a great lover of the pregnancy images usually, but these are cute and tasteful, beautifully coloured in xx

Cumbrianlass said...

A gorgeous card, love the Dpapers and the image.
Thanks for entering the Lacy Sunshine Challenge
Janet

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Dawn said...

Great cards! I'm sure they will be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at The Crafting Cafe!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Penny said...

Very sweet card! Love the image, design, papers, and fab die cuts! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Claire Dale said...

Lovely creation! Thank you for joining us this month at The Crafting Cafe!
Claire XX
CC DT

perfectly4med said...

Lovely cards - justifies the commission!

Thanks for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge and good luck!

Neil

Tricia G. said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!

pinky said...

I love this. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card Tania! I love them both. Its a celebration card indeed. So glad you played along with us at The Crafting Cafe.
xx Ria