Followers

Monday 22 April 2013

Challenge 38 Ladies Cards with Artistic Inspirations




Here at Artistic Inspiration we have a new challenge
Ladies Cards
Our sponsor this week is
Floppy Lattes Digital Designs ::All Digital All The Time
The winner will win a voucher to spend in the shop.
 Here is my card made with the Butterfly and Hibiscus image.
I have coloured the image with my new Graph it pens, they are very rich in colour, and decoupaged it up.
For the background I have used a lace stamp (that I bought from The Stampman one of their Aspect of design stamp plates, not sure you can still buy it), stamped in so saffron mounted on so saffron card from Stampin Up .
I  then added a lace trim to one edge, I also mounted a doily behind the image, and to give it a girly vintage feel I added  swirls
 of mini pearls.
Thanks for calling by, please let me know what you think .
Hugs

14 comments:

Wendy L said...

So pretty Tania. xxxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Tania. Really like what you have done to the centre of the flower.

Happy Crafting

Traceyxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and image love the use of the doily xx

K8 said...

Lovely coloring!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a wonderful card Tania.

greetings karin

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

I saw your card at Make It Monday MIM #137 and just had to get a closer look. It's beautiful! KT

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous card. I love the rich colours on the butterfly.

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Tania, love the colours, so bright and vibrant, the butterfly is beautiful.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’
Luv CHRISSYxx

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

Andrea W said...

Very pretty card! I LOVE your blue butterfly, it's just gorgeous. I found you at Make It Monday.

KathMF said...

A beautiful card, very pretty. Thanks for joining in Emma's crafty challenge and good luck xx

Mandy Ashley said...

Beautiful card! I love the vibrant colours & the image is lovely too.

Thank you for entering Emma's Crafty Challenge ~ Good Luck! :)

kel Acopan said...

Hey Tania! This card is sooooo pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp 'n' Doodle!!

lovies, =o) kel
Stamp 'n' Doodle DT
http://scrap-photograffs.com

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous card love the coloring job and the details! Thanks for playing with us SNS monthly challenges.

Jackie
Sparkle N Sprinkle DT